Friday, March 21, 2014

What's New With You?

     Even though it is already the middle of March, I still feel like it is a new year. A new year to get my act together, or do whatever I have always planned to do. I finally have a laptop, after two and half years working on a desktop. Trust me, I loved my desktop but he was hard to live with. Not being able to spend valuable time with him while I worked with my friends in the studios. And yes, I called him a 'he.' I named him Henry. But now my laptop is named Eli and he is a gem. I can take him anywhere and I love it! I sound like I had no idea they make computers that can move. 
    Of course one of my goals is to write more and to continue with this blog. But I am terrible at it and I feel like I have nothing to talk about. I want to write more book, movie and TV show reviews. I guess I'll start off with my current obsessions. 
    I am running for Director Of Student Activities at my school. It is a club that works on all the many activities that go on during the school year. I really hope to be elected the position. But in my head and because I will be student teaching soon, so I need a desperate wardrobe change. I need new professional clothes. Clothes that make a great impression and but I also feel great in. So desperate trips to the mall are very important right now. 
Other than being  obsessed with Teen Wolf still, I cried so hard at that last episode, I am in love with the two MTV shows called Are You The One? and Real World Ex-plosions. I have never watched Real World until this year, and they threw everyone's ex into the house which makes this drama show even better. I love Jenny and Jenna. Jenny is crazy but I still love her. Are You The One? is also addicted, my friends and I have formed a new lifestyle from it. We figured out all the couples from some thinking and now watch it together every Tuesday night at 11pm. If you watch it, do you not feel terrible for Paige and kind of hate Shanley? Other than those shows, I watch everything else online. 
    This summer, something huge is happening to me. I am spending eight weeks, which is good hunk of my summer at a summer camp. I got a job at one in Eastern Pennsylvania, only one hour drive from New York City. So trips there on my days off with other is a must. I am going to be a camp counselor there where I will be teaching swimming. I am really pumped and cannot wait to see the camp with my own eyes and be there having an awesome time. I am looking forward to all the experience I will earn from it. I will be teaching kids from ages 7-16. 
Hopefully this will not be the only blog post for two months. I really hope to continue them. Don't kill me if I don't :)

No comments:

Post a Comment