Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Booktube-A-Thon Update #2

Day 2 of the Booktube-A-Thon has officially ended. I am writing this blog post on the third day because I fell asleep early last night and couldn't write a blog post. I have not read anything so far on this third day because I worked this morning. But now being 2 in the afternoon, I am done with work, showered and currently eating lunch and writing this post. So after this, I will be reading until I fall asleep! (minus dinner) So onto what I read yesterday. 
On day two, I read a total of 113 pages. Better than the first day. I finished reading Divergent by Veronica Roth, which honestly doesn't count as one of the challenges but that's okay! I am only completing two of the challenges, unless I get 300 pages read in a day than that will be three. With Divergent, I read 103 pages of that book, finishing it. I then read ten pages of Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks. I plan on reading that book all the rest of the day because I am really determined to finish it. 
Yesterday when I was reading, I felt myself falling myself even when sitting up. So I had to actually drink some coffee to wake myself up. I also lost an hour yesterday because I was watching the premiere of Whose Line Is It Anyway? Great show by the way. 
With 56 pages on Day 1 and 113 pages on Day 2 gives me a total of 169 pages so far. 
So after this post, onto more reading! Hoping to more pages being read and more adventures explored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment