Monday, July 15, 2013

Booktube-A-Thon Update #1

Booktube-A-Thon has officially started! I am really excited about this guys, and I will not let my work get in the way of getting so much reading done. Today, I only read a total of 56 pages. It isn't much but it is better than nothing. Today, I sat on my couch after washing the dishes and read 30 pages straight of Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks and it is really enjoyable and I am glad I am reading it. But the font in this book isn't very big so 30 pages is still a good amount. And then after going to my Farmer's Market and dinner, I read 26 pages of Divergent by Veronica Roth. I wanted to get further with this book but sadly, I had to iron and getting some things ready. I am almost done with this book and I really looking forward to see how it ends. I hope to finish that tomorrow after work and get a lot more reading from Birdsong done. Now is Teen Wolf time and then bedtime. I have to get up tomorrow at 5 AM for a seven hour shift at work. But I am excited for the rest of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment