Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jewelry, elephants, and braids!


Ok, the first picture.


A jewelry case.


AMAZING!


I am in desperate need of a really good jewelry case and have been forever. At home, they sit on top of my dresser. At school, they all sit in a Victoria Secret box that I got with a perfume purchase. This one in general is so organized, so chic and so perfect. I would just love to have one that keeps everything in order and I can find things easier, especially in the mornings when I am trying to find a certain piece of jewelry to match my outfit with. This case also hold scarves and sunglasses so it basically kills two birds with one stone. I also don't have as much jewelry as the picture does but it will get me motivated to buy more. :)
Actual animals as rings. Well, not actual animals but they basically make up the whole ring. I love how this ring looks antique and it's an adorable elephant. Super cute!
I love this hairstyle. It would take me awhile to do it, unless I had someone to do it for me. Hair stylist please? :) It has just the right amount of bounce and curl to it. My hair isn't short enough to have that much bounce and curl but I could still try it. That' the best thing. It looks really easy to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment